A number of excellent resources have been developed and are regularly updated with information, advice and strategies to help you or a client manage your/their wellbeing and mental health during this time.
Australian links to key mental health information to support you during this COVID-19 outbreak.
- Beyond Blue – Looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Tip sheet for COVID-19 and teen mental health. A resource for those working or living with teenagers
- Black Dog Institute – Coronavirus: Resources for anxiety, stress & wellbeing
- Head to Health – Mental health and COVID-19
- Lifeline – Mental health and wellbeing during the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak
PROVIDING MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID IN THE TIME OF ‘SOCIAL DISTANCING’
Providing mental health first aid in the workplace, or elsewhere for that matter, can be challenging. The current social restrictions may add some additional challenges. Here are some tips that Mental Health Australia have developed that we hope you will find helpful in your role as a Mental Health First-Aid Officer or Mental Health First-Aider in the workplace or community.
For more details, please click here .
ASSISTING SOMEONE DISTRESSED
BY THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed our way of life for the foreseeable future in most parts of the world. While many have fallen ill, many more will experience symptoms of mental health problems, particularly anxiety. Mental Health Australia have developed the following resource:
For more details, please click here.