Work with Us
We’re a fun, diverse group of people at Catalyst Foundation and we’d love you to join our team!
If you’re ready for an exciting new challenge, you’d like to work in a great environment and you’re passionate about our mission, please bookmark this page for all upcoming opportunities.
Current opening: Team Leader at the Independent Living Centre
Apply by: Monday 24 May 2021 COB
Would you like to help establish, develop and manage the South Australian Independent Living Centre Service?
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to take on the role of Team leader and help establish, develop and manage the Independent Living Centre Service. You will work across a diverse caseload assessing skills and capabilities, needs and strengths of individuals. You will be a qualified OT with AHPRA Registration and 5+ years of experience in clinical practice.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of the Aged Care, NDIS, and health systems and demonstrated experience in working with a range of clients and client needs, clinical leadership abilities and proven experience in exercising sound judgement and a friendly, collaborative and professional manner.
The role will support and mentor OT students and work with Catalyst Foundation staff to support information, community education and access to services supporting independent living and choice.
As Team Leader you will be responsible for ensuring compliance within the team, staff development and promoting organisational cultural values.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Qualified OT with AHPRA Registration and 5+ years of experience in clinical practice.
- Experience in Leadership and/or Practice management role
- Commitment to high quality service delivery for diverse clients
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication and report writing skills
- Understanding of My Aged Care and NDIS framework, funding and services
- Strong Organisational skills
- Current driver’s licence
- Passionate about empowering others to achieve their goals
- Able to take initiative, work independently and have a positive attitude
- Friendly and respectful of people of all ages
- Have a commitment to achieve outcomes
This role is based at the Catalyst Foundation, Currie St Adelaide and will involve travel within metro Adelaide and some regional travel.
Aged Care, Disability Services and Working with Children Clearances are required and/or the successful applicant must be willing to apply for clearances.
To apply for this role, please email Jenny Hughes at email@example.com
For further details on the role please contact Jenny Hughes on (08) 8168 8776 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Team Leader at Independent Living Centre.
You may view the position description here.