Request a Guest Speaker
Catalyst Foundation offers informative on-site training tailored to the needs your organisation. Our speakers have superior credentials, solid experience, and are eager to deliver the quality in-person services you’ve come to expect from Catalyst Foundation.
Alternatively, please call (08) 8168 8776 for more information, or to book one of our speakers or training sessions.
We can provide on-site training on the following topics:
• LGBTIQA+ Awareness, including ‘Understanding and Awareness’ training, which includes:
– Overview of LGBTIQA+ terminology & language
– Exploring LGBTIQA+ identities and communities
– Understanding historical & current discrimination & their impacts Intersectional discrimination/invisibility
– Inclusive practice “dos & don’ts”
– Improving things in your workplace/setting
• LGBTI+ “Towards a Safe Place” training
Focuses on awareness and understanding of Domestic Violence and its impacts within LGBTIQ communities
We also offer on-site training and speakers on topics such as:
Mark Lumley, a solicitor with over 25 years’ experience, is partnering with Catalyst Foundation on a series of valuable, practical presentations about Estate Planning that will provide helpful information about what you need to do to ensure your assets are dealt with in accordance with your wishes.
Residential Aged Care Costs
We’re also partnering with Paul Carberry, who was the CEO of SA Leading Age Services for over a decade. Paul is offering a presentation in which he will explain, in plain English, how aged care means testing and the fees and charges work. He will explain how entering aged care can affect aged pension entitlements, calculate age pension entitlements, if applicable, based on information provided, explain the role the family home plays in means tests, and much more.
Other available presentations include:
• Accessing Help at Home
• Understanding Aged Care
• Retirement Housing
• Financial Planning for Retirement