Project: Unfinished Business
“It’s never too late to start something new!”
With funding from SA Health – Office for the Ageing in 2016, Catalyst Foundation delivered the “Unfinished Business” Program to help seniors 50+ acquire the knowledge and skills needed to enter self-employment or start a business.
Our accomplishments include:
- 43 (unique) participants between 50– 78 years of age registered for the Unfinished Business program
- 188 participant attendances in total for all presentations and workshops, exceeding our goal by 138
- Delivering 11 presentations and 11 Workshops and an Industry Tour of 8 Adelaide Co-working spaces.
The program was extremely successful with an overall attendee evaluation indicating a,
- 97% satisfaction rate and
- more than 60% of participants somewhat confident about starting a new venture.
Download our Brochure here