Veterans Connect and Well-being Program
The Veterans Connect and Wellbeing Program uses a proactive, inclusive approach to assist Veterans and their families. The project supports individuals to navigate the complex system of Veteran services available in South Australia.
Catalyst Foundation aims to act as a state-wide central referral point for Veterans and their families to connect with communities and local services in metropolitan and regional SA through an online directory of specialised services.
AIMS OF THE PROGRAM
- Linking Veterans to vital wellbeing support services
- Highlighting family and community support pathways
- Creating resources through already established social connections
- Encouraging Veterans and their families to engage in events
- Building capacity and available resources / information that will support Veterans to connect
CATALYST FOUNDATION’S VETERAN PROJECT OFFICER
Our Project officer has lived experience, knowledge of the current needs of Veterans and is available to provide a central “wrap around” support service for Veterans and their families.
Get In Touch
Phone: +61 499 702 123